Food and Drink Filk
Updated January 18, 2001.
Ai no Senshi...Sort of by Ainochan
- All among the Garlic by Bob Kanefsky.
A pizza song...or rather, a song about pizza!
An Alternative Poem
Glaze: a donut song.
Beware of the Sentient Chili by Chris Weber
- The Ben &
Big Slab o'Cow
Breakfast by Martin Vaughan (scroll on down)
Can't Buy Me Lunch by Dave Aronson
Come, Kate, and Sing by Craig Kozeluh. A coffee song.
Curry Queen by Rhodri James
Dangerous Heroes (Deli Version)
- Death Wish of Hygiene by Bob Kanefsky
Dog Soup by Joe Bethancourt. Also atOmphalos
Donuts, Donuts by Gary Ehrlich
- Drive-Through Filking by Bob Kanefsky
- Eat Me!! by
Judith Hayman and Diana Huey
- Eclectic Galactic Cuisines by Bob KanefskyEyes of Night Owls by Bob Kanefsky
- Fellow Eating Breakfast by Bob Kanefsky
- Flies and Other Diet Aids by Bob Kanefsky
- Garnet's Homemade Beer by Ian Robb.
Garnet Rogers, that is.
- A Geek's Drinking Song by Dave Weingart (Jolt Cola and
God Lives on Tully by the late Bill Maraschiello.
Godiva Chocolatiers by Jacob Sommer
Grease by Bob Kanefsky
Gross Food Songs
- Hangover: The World of the Bloody Mary by
Ham by Tom Smith
Hash Browns page by Jed, from Edinburgh University.
- I Know an
Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Gin by Andy Wheeler, Beth Wheeler and
- I Need Caffeine by Bob Kanefsky
Ich Mag Schokolade by Debbie Ridpath Ohi
It Said What? When chocolate calls....
- Joe's Soup
by Tom Smith
Cola by Catherine Weller and Judith Weller
Juan Coffeebean by Allison Lonsdale and Craig Kozeluh
Least Favorite Foods by Dave Aronson
Leftovers They sing to you.
Lemon Oh's Song
A Little Ditty by Otaku's Revenge (P.J. Simmers)
- Little Gummy Animals by Bob Kanefsky
- Mrs. Murphy's Chowder: The Next Generation
by Bob Kanefsky
My Fuzzy Blue Velveeta
Oh, Spam! Oh, Spam! Gourmet Delight! Author unknown.
Onion Rings to Rule Them All by Jordin Kare
- People Who Eat People by Bob Kanefsky
Phenylethylamine by Bob Guest. MIDI instrumental.
- Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Homebrew
- Road Kill Collection by Bob Kanefsky
Sodium by Edward Goldstein
Someone Else's Cream by Minstrel (Chris Malme)
- The SPAM Poetry
Strangers No More (Homebrewing version) by Sherman Dorn
Stuffing Her Face by Ben McBride
307 Ales by Sherman Dorn. Brewpub gone bad.
- The Tomb, a drinking song by
- Too Chunky by
Tommy Howell with Jeff Martin. Alsohere.
Trial of the Palate
The chocolate kind.
- The West
Virginia Diet by John C. Bunnell
Listerine Not exactly food or drink, but....
- Yuck! by Judith
Back to Darn Near All the Filk on the Web